STN Digital is seeking a motivated Graphic Designer to be responsible for editing and executing real-time content during LIVE events. The material you will work with will mainly consist of pre-made Adobe Photoshop and After Effects templates. The Graphic Designer role will be to provide in-house support to the marketing team to edit and deliver real-time graphical content with near-immediate turnaround. In addition, the Graphic Designer may be asked to create fresh, creative content using similar branding. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a fast learner, tech-savvy, works well under pressure, and is a team player. The ideal candidate also has a strong knowledge of sports and an eagerness to research and continuously elevate industry trends. The qualified candidate will demonstrate creative, technical, and organizational skills that consistently exceed the expectations of our team.
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Adobe After Effects
• Demonstrated creative experience with graphic design and editing
• Sports knowledge (especially in the NFL and Big Ten Football)
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience of designing experience
• Expert skills on Mac platform
• * Must have Saturday/Sunday availability *
• Sports design examples
• Motion graphics experience
• Additional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• 3D animation and modeling experience
• Video production editing experience
LOCATION: STN Digital, 4903 Morena Blvd #1206, San Diego, CA 92117
STN Digital, LLC is a full-service digital agency with a passion for pushing the limits of creative content. With a laser-like focus on each client’s unique end goals, STN collaborates from concept to strategy — through flawless execution — to drive engagement, tune-in’s, and growth. In a world where content is king, STN delivers — on brand, on target, and on time.
MUST PROVIDE A LINK TO PORTFOLIO, RÉSUMÉ AND WHAT YOUR DREAM JOB IS.