STN Digital is looking for an Art Director who will be an integral part of our growing creative team. The ideal Art Director is a natural leader, understands the ever-changing needs of the digital landscape and has a solid reputation for pushing the boundaries for their clients. We are looking for an innovator that embraces a fast-paced environment and wants to be a creative force behind some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment.
What you’ll do:
● Provide daily design and art direction on a variety of projects, including internal feedback, design mentorship and addressing urgent design challenges.
● Play an extremely collaborative role with internal team to navigate client direction and feedback to creative exceptional work that supports brand and business goals.
● Contribute (and even lead) the creative ideation and pitch process, being able to effectively communicate branding and creative design choices to the client and internal team.
● Develop and mentor members of the creative team through leadership, empathy and a clear vision while also being accountable for the quality and on-time delivery of all creative.
● Support with hiring and growth of the creative team and implement best practices to further scale creative development.
● Work with the Creative Project Manager to delegate projects or needs to in-house and freelance team.
You should have:
● 4+ years experience relevant experience; 2+ years in leadership managing direct reports
● An exceptional portfolio demonstrating digital branding, campaign, and visual story-telling skills ideally for the sports and entertainment industries
● Advanced skills and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications
● Expert knowledge of social platforms as well as experience working with various online ad design specs and media requirements
● Confidence presenting ideas to clients and internal team
● Excellent people and leadership skills
● A positive attitude that helps to foster a fun and innovative creative environment
● A desire to be hands on and ability to execute on your own ideas if needed
● Ability to lead projects with minimal oversight while managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
It would be cool if you have:
● Experience designing set builds and interactive in-person experiences
● Experience with content creation for Print, OOH, TV, etc.
● Understanding of After Effects and UX/UI a plus
● Health Insurance benefits: medical, dental & vision with an employer contribution
● Paid Vacation Days: 20 days (4 Weeks) per year on an accrual basis
● Paid sick leave: San Diego compliant, on an accrual basis
● Six paid company holidays
● Complimentary gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness
● Company provided apple computer and phone
● Monthly team buildings
● Healthy snacks and energy drinks provided daily
● Work from home Wednesdays
● A dog friendly office
Please email email@example.com with your portfolio, resume and cover letter to apply.
Apply by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org